The WooCommerce Connector for Zendesk Support will allow you to connect your WooCommerce stores and display customer information on the Zendesk side.
This will help to better search and verify information, as well as provide more effective support.
The application by default uses the ticket requester email for searching and looks for information on the WooCommerce store. Found information is divided into detailed data about the customer and all orders associated with this customer. In addition, the application can connect several WooCommerce stores at the same time and display information for each store. Note: You should purchase the extension for each store which will connect to the app.
Main features of the application:
1) Providing information about the customer and orders directly in the ticket page
2) Ability to connect multiple stores at the same time and search across all stores
3) Additional search by email or order number. Used if the customer is not found by ticket requester email or if you want to find data by other email/order
4) Filtering orders. Helps to find the right order if there are too many of them.
5) Links to the customer, order and product pages on your WooCommerce admin panel (you should be authenticated).
6) "Watch Order" feature. You can pin order to ticket and see order info in additional block.
1) Customer block:
- Name (link on customer page in Admin panel)
- Registration date
- Total Sales
- Default shipping and billing addresses
2) Block of orders:
- Order number (link on order page in Admin panel)
- Date of creation
- Totals (subtotal, tax, shipping, discount, grand total)
- Product block
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Payment and shipping methods
3) Product block:
- Name (link on product page in Admin panel)
- Product options
How to install the plugin:
1) Download the path from customer account.
2) WP Admin Panel > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin. Select the downloaded pack.
3) Activate the plugin
4) Go to WP Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> MorfDev Zendesk Support Connector. The plugin will generate new API Token. Click on "Save changes" to save token
How to configure the app:
1) Install the app.
2) Find and install WooCommerce Connector for Zendesk.
3) Generate and copy Auth Token from plugin setting page. The token can be found here: WP Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> MorfDev Zendesk Support Connector -> API Token